Thursday, December 10, 2009

A discussion about Real Housewives of Orange County (this one's going out to you, otto)
Joe: Boy, Lynn's husband is kinda stupid. What's his name, Frank? He reminds me of Jake from Once and Again and he was an idiot. And that Lynn, I don't know what it is about her. Sometimes she looks like she ain't got no teeth. What the hell, did her dentures fall out or something. But then sometimes she looks hot.
Alicia: What was the deal with that guy that came to date Vickie's daughter?
Joe: I don't know, Vickie met his mom at some insurance convention in Hawaii or some shittin place like that.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Joe that Lynn is not hot...she actually resembles Steven Tyler from Aerosmith if you ask me. I think I might try and use the phrase "some shittin place like that" on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete