Saturday, October 25, 2014

Joe's post- knee replacement insomnia.

Voicemail I got from Joe:
Leesha, it's dad.  Hey, uh, sometime today when you're running around, if you & Lloyd come out here for the football game, pick me up some sleeping pills, will ya?
Slept good until about 2:00, woke up, had to go to the bathroom, could not go back to sleep, could not go back to sleep.  So I laid there until about 5, got up & took 2 ibuprofen, for some reason, I don't even know what the hell I did that for, I thought, "shit, I'll take some cyanide pills I guess, if I thought they would do some good for somethin.'"  But, uh, my time is off, cuz I just woke up now.  So I don't even know when I fell back asleep.  Everything's just out of whack.  Pick me up somethin.'  You'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment