Sunday, November 18, 2012

The tv from the '80's

Joe's TV is from the early '80's.  It's one of those wood console tvs.

Joe:  Remember my old stove, how I'd have to give it a good whack to work right?  I got the same issue going on with my tv.  The g#ddamn thing keeps flickerin' and poppin.'

Alicia:  I thought you just needed a new cable box.

Joe:  Nah, winds up it still happens even with the new cable box.  It did it the other day & I said, "this f#cking thing." So, I took my shoe off and went up & gave it a good whack on the side, I was going to use my fist but I thought I might break my g#ddamn hand.  Gave it a whack & what do  you know, the picture came back on.  That lasted a couple hours & it did it again, I gave it a good whack & it stopped.  I know some sh#t.

No comments:

Post a Comment